Choose one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
1. A hater of learning and knowledge.
2. A man with abnormal habits.
[C] Self centred
3.The act of violating the sancity of the church.
4. An animal that is equally at home on land and in water.
5. A general pardon granted by the government to political offenders.
Ans: Option A
6. Last part of speech.
7. One who is well-versed in any subject a critical judge of any art, particularly fine arts?
8. A person who is against the standards of ordinary society especially in dressing..
9. A person who readily believes others.
10.An animal story with a moral